A blog about creating: jewelery, scrapbook pages, cards, sewing creations, and recipes.
Friday, June 12, 2009
This was a quick thank you card I needed. I loved this paper and wanted to show case it. So I didn't add too much to it. Pink ribbon and "thanks" from Opposites Attract.
Jed and I have been married since June of 2006. We have a spunky, almost-four-year-old little boy named Spencer and a sweet, coming-up-on-two-year-old little girl named Makenzie. We live in Iowa while Jed is working hard to get a PhD in Microbiology and I stay at home with the kiddo's.
I love the simplicity of this card, just letting the paper make the statement...
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
hugs
En xx
Oh how adorable and simple! Pleasant! I feel like I always do too much when I create things like this... I would have ruined it! Great eye!
ReplyDeleteThat paper is very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun patterned paper. This card really didn't need anyting else. It's perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love your card.. the colors are so cute..
ReplyDeleteI left you a little something on my blog..
cheers
Nanné