Sunday, June 28, 2009

Let's Party

This is a birthday invitation for my niece who is turning one. After having two boys, her mom (my sister-in-law) loves pink. So, it is a very pink, sparkly, girly card. I worry it is too adult for a one year old party. But, this is what I came up with.




Card Recipe:
Cupcake: Doodlecharms
Let's Party: Cuttin Up
Flowers: Home Decor
Paper: The Paper Studio
Stickles and Popdots, of course!

5 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Don't worry about it being adult- it's not. Besides, it's a one-year-old. She won't notice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely DARLING! But I think all of the cards you have posted are amazingly cute. Hope life is going well for you.

    Amanda White

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love love it! and it's definitely not too adult, it's PERFECT!! Thanks a million (actually a googleplex)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tawyna - I haven't checked your blog in forever! I love the cards you've been making; very cute! I really do like this birthday one. Nothing beats pink and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute! I love the glittery details.

    ReplyDelete