A blog about creating: jewelery, scrapbook pages, cards, sewing creations, and recipes.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Lemonade Award
I've never gotten any awards before and Nanne, my favorite scrapbooker gave me this one. I was so touched! The award was designed to award bloggers for showing great attitude and gratitude. How sweet of her to give it to me! I suppose I am supposed to pass it along, but she would be the #1 person I would pass it to:
LinniPink. She leaves sweet comments on my blog when I think noone is looking.
Tristan. She is just great and makes me feel like my stuff is really good.
Dani. She always checks both my blogs and is sure to leave a sweet comment.
Enfys. Her cards are to die for and she leaves sweet comments about my simple ones. Thanks Enfys.
Thanks Tawnya! I'm glad I make you feel like your stuff is really good -because it is! I always enjoy seeing what you make. I can't wait to see your quilt when you're done with it ;-)
I just realized you left the comment about this award at my family blog- I was planning to post it at the Daily Drop. Was the award for a specific blog? Just thought I'd ask thanks!
Jed and I have been married since June of 2006. We have a spunky, almost-four-year-old little boy named Spencer and a sweet, coming-up-on-two-year-old little girl named Makenzie. We live in Iowa while Jed is working hard to get a PhD in Microbiology and I stay at home with the kiddo's.
Why thank you! I'll be sure to get this one up on my blog soon...you definitely deserved this award, Tawnya! Keep up the creativity!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tawnya! I'm glad I make you feel like your stuff is really good -because it is! I always enjoy seeing what you make.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your quilt when you're done with it ;-)
I just realized you left the comment about this award at my family blog- I was planning to post it at the Daily Drop. Was the award for a specific blog? Just thought I'd ask thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou are so very welcome.. :O) it was an absolute pleasure to pass it along to you..
ReplyDeletecheers
Nanné